About This File
To start cheating (*):
- Make sure you have installed all of the latest Windows 10 updates! (Windows 10, version 1809 is the latest right now)
- Make sure you have rebooted your system, prior to running ANY other software or games.
- Run the loader application as administrator.
- Enter the license key.
- Spoof HWID if needed.
- The loader will auto-close itself and when it is closed, you can open the game you want and it will automatically inject the cheat every time!
- Optional: If you have your loader on an USB, remove the USB from your PC.
- Use the home key to open the menu.
* Do these steps every time you have shutted down or restarted your PC!
- Update to the latest Windows 10 (version 1809). (make sure to have all updates installed).
- Make sure you have Intel VT-x (also called Intel Virtualization) enabled in your BIOS.
- Close programs and overlays running in the background like Discord overlay, Origin in-game, Asus GPU Tweak II, MSI afterburner, Aura for ASUS, RivaTuner OSD, RivaTuner statistics. There might be some type of program running in the background or installed on your PC that is causing a conflict. By performing a clean boot, you close down all unnecessary programs needed to boot up your PC. Once you boot it up launch the cheat and game immediately.
Disable any anti-virus you may have running on your system! For Windows Defender this means you need atleast Windows Professional edition to disable Defender through "Group Policy Editor".
-Go to Run.
-Type in "gpedit.msc" (without quotes) and hit Enter.
-Go to Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Windows Defender.
-Double click on "Turn Off Windows Defender" and select "Enabled" then click "Apply"
- Synchonize your Windows 10 clock.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) and type:
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
- Make sure you have Secure Boot disabled in your BIOS.
- Rainbow Six Siege: If ESP does not appear, turn on Anti-Aliasing T-AA. Options>Graphics>Enable Anti-Aliasing (T-AA)
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.